This site collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Name: Matteo Sicios
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this site, either independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname, email, cookies and usage data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this site.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this site are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this site to provide the Service. In cases where this site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, communication agencies) may have access to the Data. ) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the owner;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Form for sending data and photos
By filling in the submission form with their data, the User consents to their use in order to be contacted in response to his message.
Personal Data collected: surname, name and email.
Send information to the User
Subscribe to the newsletter
By filling in the newsletter subscription form with their data, the User consents to their use to receive emails containing news and updates.
Collected data: email.
At any time, a video / photograph subject may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the rectification, cancellation, as well as the transformation into anonymous form of the data if they are not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.